Sunday, October 9, 2011

Arboretum in Photos...

The candids were fun, but here are the pictures that make mommy's heart smile...

My eyes continue to get more and more green...

Can you tell I was a little intimidated at first of all the people?

Sweet Bella!  Happy birthday Bella!

Finally my turn in the carriage!

One of mom's favorites of the day...

Edited two ways...

The full carriage...


Waiting for my Prince Charming...


One more shot in my princess dress...

Lunch!


Another of mom's favorites...





Finally in my Strawberry Shortcake outfit (hoping for a picture for my birthday invitation, but it just wasn't meant to be)...





Mom had to capture the same spot that she shot me at the last time we were at the Arboretum...

Mom loves this spot...


and finally some pumpkin patch pictures!


we kept looking for red flowers that might look like strawberries...



It was an awesome day!  Thanks for joining us Bella!

No comments: