Saturday, October 15, 2011

2nd Post: Bella's My Little Pony Party

Sunday we woke up to RAIN!  YAY!

It was a soaking rain and we headed outside to play...



After a trip to the grocery store, a bath and some down time... it was finally time to go to my best friend Bella's birthday party...

Mom was SO proud of me because I told her to write this message on the card and then I signed my name all by myself!  YAY!

Ready for her My Little Pony party!


at Jump for Fun...

with daddy!

No fear this time... I was ready to play!





Bella!





Group picture time...


and finally time to head to the room for cake...


Yum!

The birthday girl (and her American Girl doll)...

Such an awesome cake!

Bella's sweet parents...

Ready to hear us sing...

She was too far away to blow out the candles...

So her daddy helped...

Bella wanted to help cut the cake (such a hostess!)...


Yum!




Sweet Shelley... she has become one of my favorite people!

Attempting a best friend picture...


Happy birthday sweet Bella!  I feel SO blessed to call you a friend!

No comments: