Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Superhero party...

Friday night we headed to Hudson & Harper's Superhero Party...

Family shot... mom's shirt says "I met my boyfriend on the web" (since her and dad met on match.com)

The Hua parties are always a blast... they even had photo back drops!

The birthday boy!

arts & crafts...

Food!

This was a phone booth... with Clark Kent's glasses...

Super hero strength!

Finally the superheros arrived! 

I got my face painted...


Hudson's mom and friends...

Me and mommy...

The family with the superheros...

Mmmm... superheros love cookies!

Daddy makes a good Superman don't you think?

Cake time!


So where does a girl go when she's in sensory overload?  A tent of course!  My very own bat cave!

Hudson checking out his superhero strength...

I FINALLY got brave enough to go in the bounce house...




Practicing my superhero moves...

All these fabulous things and Hudson's favorite was popping the balloons!

The kids found the keys to the candy machines and it was ALL OVER!


Even on my way to the car I worked on my superhero moves...

a pretty dance hand superhero...

I've pretended to be a superhero at least one time every day since...

Super Milla!

What a fun party!  Happy birthday Hudson & Harper!

No comments: