Sunday, October 16, 2011

Catching Up...

Monday was Columbus Day, which meant no school... so we headed out to get flu shots.  Mom got hers first and then I got mine.  I was brave, but I cried.  It hurt REALLY bad!

So I earned a build a bear...


I brought Ally Bear along with me to help me pick out my new bear... Peppermint...


Grapevine Mills always has to include a carousel ride!

On the way home we spotted some longhorns and stopped to say hello...










 Tuesday we were back to our weekly routine, which meant back to ballet!


This is my new "sassy" face...


After ballet we met up with Bella at McDonalds...



there was NO ONE else there and I finally went down the big slide more than once...

Tuesday night we went to meet with a photographer for our Christmas pictures...
I picked my dress...


Wednesday at school we learned about firetrucks and "stop, drop and roll"...


Wednesday night I learned how to roll down the driveway on my tricycle...

Thursday we had a day of errands, which included getting a hair cut.  They cut a little too much off, but my hair looks MUCH healthier now!
 
















No comments: