Tuesday, December 6, 2011

2nd Post: Corbin's Birthday Party & Christmas Arrives...


Saturday morning my elf arrived from the North Pole... we named her Sprinkles and I love her!

My next project... create a Christmas list with all the circulars and some glue...



sweet Mabel is FINALLY becoming part of our family...

 At some point during the morning the leafs were blowing around the driveway and I was chasing them...

Mom stopped what she was doing and enjoyed my child fun...





and then it was time to get ready to go to Corbin's birthday party...




Silly face!



Corbin's mom went ALL out on the cupcakes!

She made each of these by hand!

Swimming parties during the winter are AWESOME!


Especially with water guns!



Sweet Corbin was one of my very first friends...



and Corbin's mommy was one of mommy's first mommy friends...

Finally time for cake... Corbin's mommy made awesome towel capes...

that we got to decorate...

Such a happy birthday boy!



Enjoying Kat's labor!

Awesome cupcakes!



Happy birthday Corbin!

Sunday morning I worked on my drawing and told mommy I was making a book.  The funniest thing I've doodled was a Target logo.  All mom could do was laugh (and it was very good)...

Finally it was time to decorate the Christmas tree!!! (don't I look like an elf?)





Love it!

Christmas is my favorite time of year!

Staring in wonder...

No comments: