Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Six Flags Holiday in the Park

Saturday we had nothing planned so after some rest in the morning we headed to Holiday in the Park at Six Flags...

I was SO excited!

Even though I wasn't feeling 100%, I was so hyper from the steroids mommy and daddy had to do something with me!

First ride (as always) was the trucks...


and then I requested the mini mine train...

This was the ride that I was scared of last year... not so much this year!

Mom even shot a POV video of me riding it...

Then we headed over to meet the reindeer...

Rudolph...


Dancer (mommy's favorite)...

Vixen...

Prancer...

Cupid...

Blitzen...

Donner...

Comet...

and then we headed to the Batwing...



and the cloud jumper...



When the sun went down it got REALLY cold, REALLY fast!


So we warmed up in the stores while I danced...

silly girl!

I was so excited to find Scooby at the end of the night...

and proclaimed I was going to go meet Porky Pig all by myself...


Last ride... the kiddie coaster...




We had a great afternoon (though it was REALLY, REALLY, REALLY crowded)...

No comments: