Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Day!

Finally it was time... Santa came!

and Buddy the Elf too... I left him a glass of maple syrup (his favorite)...

Awake and ready (at 10am)...

Coming down the stairs...

So excited about all my presents...


The Belle doll (that talks, reads books and interacts is my favorite for sure)...

Stockings!

I patiently waited as each person opened their stocking...

Maggie!

Mabel even got a gingerbread rawhide...

Don't I look like a big girl on my bike?

Still in love with my castle...

More story time with Belle...

For a kid with sensory issues bubble baths can be a little much.  Mom tried when I was 1 and then again when I was 2 and it freaked me out both times.  So she waited... and finally she agreed with Santa that I was probably ready.  So he brought me princess bubble bath and in the middle of Christmas morning I wanted to take a bubble bath... mom and dad obliged...

and then I ate my godiva reindeer!  YUMMO!


I finally discovered the coolness of my spooner board... this is the next hot toy and mommy just ran into it and decided to buy it... 
 


Finally it was time for some bike riding...


 


We are not homebodies and it is torture to us that everything is closed on Christmas Day (and Grandma Kitty & Papa Don had already headed back to Corpus) so we decided to just get out of the house...

We headed to Grapevine to see all the decorations one more time...





All Christmas season I have LOVED nativity scenes.  I can be heard screaming "Jesus" as we drive down the road and pass one.  Cracks daddy up every time!

A little polar bear love...

NOTHING was open on Christmas so we ended up at McDonalds... we were the only ones there for dinner...


and with hot chocolate in hand we headed back to Main Street to watch the lights...




and one last look at the moving displays... I seriously would visit them everyday if mom and dad would take me!

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: