Thursday, December 15, 2011

Nutcracker & Ava's Birthday Party

As an extra special birthday treat mommy got us tickets for the Nutcracker...

I was SO excited!  When we would talk about the weekend I was almost more excited for the Nutcracker than for my birthday party...

I told mommy I wanted to a dress that looked like Clara's but was pink, so we went shopping and I found this one and was in love!

Ready for our special date...


We had perfect parking when we arrived at the theater...

and perfect seats!  Can you tell how excited I was?

All the way through the first act I never moved or asked for anything... I was totally content just watching the dancers.  Especially when we saw my teacher Ms. Linda who said I could be in the Nutcracker someday...

at intermission I got a little ballerina doll...

After the show we headed home to change and head to Let's Jump for Ava's 4th birthday party (Ava lives 3 houses down from me)...


The 3 girls at the party (Ava is in the middle)...




Singing happy birthday...

Sweet Ava wanted NOTHING to do with mommy's camera...

But I of course continued to ham it up like usual...


No comments: