Friday, December 16, 2011

4 Year Well Visit & Holidaywear...

 On Monday I headed back to school after my fun birthday party/Nutcracker weekend...

And after school we headed to Dr. Martin for my 4 year well visit.
And as we always post on well visits...
2 weeks old...

3 months old...

6 months old...

12 months old...

15 months old...

18 months old...

2 years old...

3 years old...

and 4 years old...

I'm 30.8 pounds (4.4 pounds gained in one year)
I'm 39 inches tall (3 inches taller than a year ago)

I also got 4 SHOTS!  Ugh!  Lots of mommies say their 4 year olds didn't cry... well I cried... it hurt VERY bad and I don't understand the whole "don't tense your leg" thing so I bruised afterward.  It was pretty awful, but a Popsicle definitely helped!

So because I was so brave mommy took me to Build A Bear afterward...

and a snazzy bear backpack!


Riding the carousel...


Tuesday my legs were SORE when I woke up and I didn't feel like I could go to ballet... so we took it easy at the house...

Eventually we got too bored to stay home any longer and we headed to Great Wolf Lodge to check out their Christmas decorations.  We were not impressed... they are NOT competing with Gaylord Texan for this!

Mom did finally get a picture of me with the cupcake bear (which she desperately tried to do when we vacationed there when I was almost 2)...

and we added a wolf...

After we got bored there (not sure who gets bored first these days... me or mom)... We headed to Grapevine Main Street to see their Christmas decorations (which we love)...



I even visited Santa...





Mom knew my legs were feeling better when I wanted to dance on the stage...

my new bear Trixie visited all the animals...

aren't we cute?

Wednesday I was feeling better and so off to school I went... It was movie day in afternoon enrichment, we got to watch Frosty the Snowman!

 and this sums up the nightly chaos at our house... see Maggie laughing in the background?

Mommy  ordered me a copy of the Nutcracker online and I was thrilled to watch it.  When it got the angels I explained that I needed an angel costume to practice... amazingly mom had one on hand!


Always prepared that mommy!

No comments: