Friday, December 9, 2011

Turning 4...

My friend Josh at school and I are only a day apart... so on Monday we celebrated his birthday...

When I walked into school I heard everyone talking about how everyone in class was 4 except for me!  So glad it was only that way for one day!

On Monday night mommy took one last picture of me as "3 1/2"... I always say "I'm not 3, I'm 3 1/2"...

after I went to bed mom decorated my hallway...

I was VERY excited!



This was something mommy's family always did when she was a kid, it was a great way to wake up...

I came down stairs and got my first gift... a new "big girl" kitchen from Grandma Kitty & Papa Don...

I sent them a thank you video...
 
Maggie & Mabel gave me a walking petshop dog...

Maggie thought we had shrunk Mabel (notice the dog looks just like Mabel)...

They are SO cute!

I was excited to head to ballet on my birthday and see my ballet friends...


and finally I got to wear some birthday clothes...

We had planned on meeting Shelley and Bella at Chuck E Cheese to celebrate my birthday, but Bella was sick so mom and I headed over there just the two of us...

We had a blast!

Did you know they have excellent chicken nuggets?

Officially 4!

Yes, I still love Barney...

CEC is wonderful on weekdays... there were only 3 other kids there and I was able to just run!

and relax...

and then Chuck E Cheese came out for a dance party...

and gave us free tickets!


I was super brave and gave him a high five, took a picture...

and gave him a hug!

I even got a birthday girl cup...

After a couple of hours of playing, we headed to the movies to see the muppets... I cannot wait to see the new Chipmunks movie!

after the movies we headed to Grapevine to get cupcakes and then we looked at the Christmas decorations...


I told mom I was pretending to be Clara with her Nutcracker... I am currently obsessed with being Clara!

When we got home daddy was there and it was time to open presents...

I was SO excited (even though I knew everything I was getting)...

Lite Sprites!


Strawberry Shortcake Bitty Market (so cool)...

My magic lite sprite wand...


Mommy and daddy sang happy birthday and I practiced my candle blowing skills...


Yummy!  Happy birthday to me!

No comments: