Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend...

Mom is trying SO hard to get us caught up so she can blog about my birthday week, but she says it's hard when you are putting together a super fun birthday party and Christmas shopping...

So get ready for a bunch of pictures!

Wednesday before Thanksgiving we headed up to daddy's work to say hi...


Perfect Thanksgiving shirt!




I love going to visit the pickleman...

But I told dad he needs more toys at his office!

Time to drive around the warehouse...

Pickle Princess!

and yes I shot a nerf gun at mommy's camera...

Wednesday night Grandma Kitty & Papa Don arrived and Thursday morning we got up to watch the Thanksgiving Day Parade...

and then we got ready for our Thanksgiving feast...





Mom made my outfit... turkey and leopard print... hmmm...

Pretty cute huh?




We headed out to Granbury to celebrate with the Forts...


Mom thinks I look WAY too old in this picture...

Finally it was time to eat!


and then show off my plasma car skills!



Arianne's old doll house is always a hit...


and finally it was time for dessert!

Again... way too old!

Kisses...

roses...

and ready to go home!

Friday morning I lined up ALL my Disney friends with Papa Don...

aren't we cute?

and then it was on to a day of fun (without going anywhere near a shopping center)...

We took Papa Don and Grandma Kitty to my school playground...




and then to Casey's Clubhouse...


Silly Papa Don!


and finally we went to watch the airplanes land... SO fun!







But being an airplane is even MORE fun!



No comments: