Wednesday, December 21, 2011

North Pole Express

Sunday morning we headed out to get groceries... I requested a Minnie Mouse Christmas shirt & antlers...

Sunday evening we headed to Grapevine to ride the North Pole Express...

I was VERY excited!



The best part was we were meeting my "birthday twin" Emerson.  We born on the exact same day and our moms became fast friends on babycenter.  They live in Austin, but we've gotten to play together a few times...

Since the last time we saw her, they've added Ainsley to their family... she's so cute!

Here is me and Emme...

Fall of 2009 (when Grant was born)...

and our first meeting, summer of 2008...

Nothing breaks the ice with a new friend like a game of chase!

We both brought our American Girl dolls...





walking the balance beam, waiting for our turn to ride...

We met a cute doggie...

and Emerson's mommy took our picture...

We were FAST friends!

Emerson, Tara & Ainsley...

Happy Milla!


Finally it was time to watch the pre-show...

and we took a picture with our mommies...

definitely better than our last picture with our mommies!

So excited to finally get to board the train!

SNOW!


YAY!  Finally on board...


Mom was trying to convince me we were really going to the North Pole, but seeing Great Wolf Lodge kind of gave it away...

the conductor...

waiving at Santa...

He gave us bells...


and snapped a quick picture...

and then we got to see Mrs. Claus...


I loved my bell!

There were lots of songs to sing and dance to...

ALl done with the train...

Look how big this ornament is!

Next stop... hot chocolate!

 Emerson... I loved spending time with you!  I actually cried when we had to leave and asked to see you over and over again... I promise my mommy will work hard to get me to Austin (or the Waco zoo) soon!

1 comment:

blogerki said...

ale śliczny blog :)