Friday, December 23, 2011

Panda Snow x 2...

My elf was nice enough to bring me a present this morning... a Lalaloopsy mini doll who is an elf... isn't she cute?

after some playtime with squinkies & lalaloopsy dolls mommy convinced me to play hair salon and straighten my hair...

I was READY to head back to the Gaylord and ride the snow hills... and visit one last time with Santa (something I've been requesting a lot lately)...



Can you tell this outfit makes me feel sassy?


Quick pic of me and mommy...

So excited!

The Gaylord was very different a week later... very busy and all the characters were out...

a pic with the gingy statue...

We got into Panda tubing and found Kung Foo Panda dancing on top of the snow hill... AWESOME!

Isn't he cool?
 

SOO excited!  No pictures of tubing since mom and I had to go down together each time.  We had SO much fun BUT the lines were WAY longer than the other day... ugh!  You got to go twice and then you had to stand in line again (for 20 to 30 minutes)...

snack time... practicing my kung fu moves...

Love this panda!

Got my Rudolph nose and we headed to see Santa...

When we got to the line we were told that Santa was going to go feed his reindeer for an hour and we would have to come back... ugh...

But we made the best of it... we visited all the elfs...


watched the trains...

and found all the reindeer...



We visited the sleigh again...

and when boredom hit, we ate cotton candy!

I love the trains!

Mom loves this picture of me waiting in line for Santa...

My Santa picture was ok... mom will scan it soon and post it.  But I was able to tell him a more specific list (which mom thinks is why I wanted to go see him again)... A Belle doll, a Willa (Fijit) and a big girl bike (Strawberry Shortcake please)... after we were done we headed back to the snow hills and made all 6 runs... which was crazy since we had to wait in line 3 times... I definitely had my patience hat on!!!!!!!

No comments: