Friday, December 2, 2011

The Trip Home...

Sadly, our trip came to an end.  I woke up saying "ok let's go to Magic Kingdom and ride Peter Pan one more time and then we can leave for the airplane".  I just didn't understand that we didn't have tickets for the park that day.

So mom distracted me with more pin trading...

Here are all the pins I got (well there are more on another necklace) mom is going to put them on a cork board for me to remember the trip...

We used our last snack credits in the gift shop on some cookies & treats...

and when we arrived at the airport, I had to go say goodbye to Snow White...

Daddy says the only way to get over the disappointment of a vacation ending, is to start planning your next vacation.... so mommy warm up your sewing machine!  We are headed to Disneyland in the spring!

No comments: