Friday, May 25, 2012

1st Presby Park Day...

Thursday was our summer preview day... our first day to not have ANYTHING on the schedule.  Mom made pancakes...

and put the camera down to take me to the park, play lots of games and eventually we headed to Walmart to get some craft supplies for the summer... I do NOT like to hang out at home (mom may have signed me up for a few more camps after preview day too)...

We also saw this guy on our back fence that morning... our nature study for the day!

Art projects begin... spice drop sculptures...


On Friday was our Park Day for school...

We don't have school, but all the teachers meet at Bicentennial Park to play...

I am going to miss Miss Judy a LOT!  She retired and I cannot imagine school without her!

I'm also going to miss Findlay!  His family is moving to Mansfield today...

But I do get to keep Maribelle in my class next year...

and Mathias...

and we will see Lilly on the playground...

We played a HUGE game of hide and seek!

and I got to see my little buddy Alexis from school...

Love you Maribelle!

and you too Miss Judy!

No comments: