Thursday, May 17, 2012

Fresh Beat Band Concert

I was happy to come home from Disneyland and sleep in my own bed with all my stuffed animals...

I was even more excited that I got to go to the Fresh Beat Band concert in the morning!  These tickets sold out in under a day and mom had to hunt for tickets!

I dressed up like Kiki...

See...

I loved it!

Our first set of seats was ok, but there was a little girl blocking my view by jumping on her chair and a boy dancing CRAZY next to me...

We saw Twist...

and I danced a lot...

Especially when they sang Rock Star...


I love concerts!

Seeing all the interruptions a nice worker at the event offered to move us to closer seats... 4th row seats to be exact!

and then we ended up in front of the stage!

and I got to shake hands with Shout twice (and meet his mom and Marina's mom)...

I love the Fresh Beats!

and they put on a GREAT show!


Thanks mom for taking me!

No comments: