Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Disneyland Day 6

Our last day at Disneyland was a special one.  Ariel's Grotto re-opened that morning and we had reservations...

and a perfect Ariel dress to wear...


More vintage posters...


You walk down this BIG staircase to meet Ariel...


She was SO pretty and SO nice!



We even practiced our turns...

Breakfast with a crown!

I patiently waited for the other princesses to arrive...

and had my autograph book ready...

Belle!

Snow White...

Cinderella...


I watched longingly as Sleeping Beauty went to the other tables...

I declared her my favorite princess...

Finally it was my turn!



Mom had to include this picture to show that not every moment of our trip was perfect... there were a few moments where I was just over it! (especially while waiting in line)...

We rode the awesome ferris wheel again...


and Buzz walked by and said hello...


I rode the carousel with daddy while mommy rode the big roller coaster again...


Then while daddy rode the roller coaster mommy and I stood in line to meet the Toy Story friends...

When we got up to the front they switched from Woody to Buzz...

But Woody stopped to see my dress, had me twirl and clapped for me...

Then Buzz arrived and I was excited!



after that we found Duffy Bear and I fell in love!

His handler and Duffy decided that my bear was a Duffy that fell in World of Color and came out a rainbow bear... what a perfect story for Emme!


 Given my constant obsession with bears, it's no wonder he has become my favorite Disney friend...



Next we went to watch the Aladdin show...


and I got my very own Duffy!

Army Men!

Ariel's ride had been closed the entire week, but it opened right before we left DCA... it was a long line, but such a neat ride!

One of mom's favorite pictures of the trip... this is when we headed back into Disneyland for the evening... a Friday evening which meant HUGE crowds, long lines and frustrated Forts!

another stop at Mickey's house...

and I asked to go show Mickey my Duffy.  If you don't know the story of Duffy.  Duffy is Mickey's teddy bear that Minnie had made for him.  He travels with Mickey and is very nice...

Sharing a moment about Duffy...

Love this picture!


One last family picture...

We spent the rest of the evening riding our favorite rides again... Small World, Jungle Cruise, Haunted Mansion, etc...


We even rode the train...

and got to see the parade from the train!

We stayed for fireworks (even though we were exhausted)...

and watched Dumbo fly!

See the exhaustion???

I picked Alice in Wonderland as my last ride... they actually shoot some of the fireworks off from the roof so we had to wait until it reopened, which took a LONG time!

Ready to go home with all my new friends... What an adventure we had!

Bear hug!

No comments: