Monday, May 21, 2012

2nd Post: Last Day of School...

I cannot believe my school year is over!

Mom and I are both feeling really lucky that I have a December birthday and I don't have to go to kindergarten next year, neither of us are ready!

Comparison time... 4 1/2

3 1/2...


2 1/2...

Miss Michelle is such a sweet friend to mommy and me, she took pictures of me during splash day...

Popsicles with friends!




 Some wall painting with water...

Pictures with friends... Lilly...

Mathias...

Piper...

Bubbles!



Time to head inside...

 Miss Michelle took these during rest time when I was telling Isabelle a story...

can you tell I was excited?

When mom arrived to pick me up she took my picture in front of my class door...

and then we headed to get ice cream...

Summer has officially begun!

No comments: