Sunday, May 27, 2012

2nd Post: Buckaroo Camp

Finally it was time for my first summer camp...

and I was SOOO excited!

Mom has wanted me to go to camp at Ride with Pride in Southlake for as long as she could remember, but she finally felt like I would really love it.  Last year we did summer school because mom didn't think I could handle all the changes that happen with camp...

This year is the summer of summer camps at our house!

and I am ready!

Tuesday I had ballet in the morning...


after class I practiced my tour jete... I taught myself this and it's a ballet move that mom couldn't do for a very long time!
 

 and then I headed to camp...

and finally got my seat drop stand up...
 

Wednesday morning we took it easy (camp starts at 12:30)...

I did some school work...

arts and crafts (working on those fine motor skills)...


and then I headed to camp...


and after camp... we headed to the pool...

Wednesday night mom had her final board dinner.  She has been on the GCS Moms' League board for 4 years, but I am just getting a little too old to benefit from Moms' League and mom is ready for a year off before tackling elementary school!

Thursday we headed to gymnastics...

and I ended up with a private lesson with Ms. Leanne...



and then I headed to my last day at Buckaroo Camp...

At 2pm we had our rodeo...

Here I am riding Muffy...


 

 It was a great week! 

My favorite part of the first day was petting a kitten and feeding the catfish dog food. :)

My favorite thing about the 2nd day was tie-dying my t-shirt...

My favorite part of my 3rd day was ice cream sandwiches!

and my favorite part of my 4th day...

was the rodeo...

I loved having my mommy there to watch me ride Muffy...

and then we got our awards...

I was awarded the "Spirit of the Cowgirl" trophy...

It was my first trophy ever and I was SUPER excited!


We even celebrated with some Baskin Robbins ice cream...













I was SO tired after camp, a rodeo & swimming that I ate my dinner in a tent by myself watching Sleeping Beauty... summer is FUN but EXHAUSTING!



 


No comments: