Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Disneyland Day 2

After our first night at the park I had a hard time settling in to the hotel room.  I refused to sleep until mom finally slept with me... we were all exhausted by morning and I woke up at 5:45 because it was 7:45 in Texas!  We knew we had a long day ahead!

Starting with a breakfast with Stitch... I adore Lilo and Stitch...

See how good mom did on my dress?

It was the Surf's Up breakfast at PCH hotel and we were greeted by this big surfing Goofy!

Family picture!


The characters came to the table very quickly and the food was good, both a nice surprise in the land of Disney!

Daisy is one character I had never met, so I was thrilled!


Pluto!



Minnie...


and a great dance party!





Finally my favorite guy arrived... STITCH!

If you don't know about Stitch... he's an alien science experiment that comes to Earth and disguises himself as a dog, which Lilo adopts.  They have some super fun adventures together!




Pluto came by one more time to say hi...


and so did Daisy...

We headed back to the hotel room to change clothes and rest for a few minutes... This was my 2nd dress request.  Peter Pan!  it has Tink, Wendy, Peter Pan, Tic Toc Croc, Captain Hook & Scully...



Family picture in front of the big Mickey Mouse made of flowers...

and Tink made an appearance!

We headed straight to Toon Town to check everything out again...


and mom ran into her friend Angela who moved to California a couple of years ago...

Remember Jacob?

Next we went to find Goofy... This series of pictures makes mom laugh because it looks like we've been friends forever!



He can't talk so he pantomimed "who's the bird" mom explained it was Scully from Jake and the Neverland Pirates and then he wrote in my book "Where's Jake"... we had him very confused!


Time to ride Dumbo!



and run around Tarzan's Treehouse about 10 times...  Look for green and that's me!





In line for Alice...

Can you tell we are excited!

The door!

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum...

The cards... this was my favorite ride of the whole trip!  I rode it 3 times total...


We searched and searched for Peter Pan during the time the guide says he will be out, but they say he likes to hide and go off into trails (not so great for customer service).  So in Disney tradition a cast member who was helping us find him gave us a golden ticket to the front of the line at Peter Pan... SO nice!

and then I got to meet Alice & the Mad Hatter...


We stood in a VERY long Tinkerbell line... but I got to meet Vidia...

and Tinkerbell!  She LOVED my dress!  Except for Captain Hook and Wendy...

Introducing my new Jasmine to Snow White...

It was a great day!

No comments: