Sunday, May 27, 2012

Grapevine Main Street Days...

Sunday afternoon we headed to Grapevine Main Street Days...

We missed the festival last year, but here I am in 2010...

and 2009...

and 2008...

First stop... the Lego Man!

and the petting zoo...



I was SO comfortable with the animals and mom started feeling really good about sending me to farm camp the next day!






a kangaroo!



Then we headed over to ride some rides...

Look, I picked the same rabbit 2 years ago!  What are the odds of that?

Next mommy took me up in the Ferris wheel...

and then daddy took me on the crazy bears...

Tea!  Yum!

Cars...

and helicopters (it's expensive to take me to a festival these days!)...


and finally the gators...

which mom thought I was SO brave to ride 2 years ago (this time she tried to convince me I was too old)...

We ended the day with a trip to the pool... 

No comments: