Thursday, May 10, 2012

Disneyland Day 3

Day 3 was all about Disney California Adventure.  This park is kind of like Hollywood Studios, but with a little bit of rustic California thrown in...

My dress pick for the day... Monsters, Inc.

I'm a huge fan and you can't find anything Monsters, Inc. themed so mom made this for me...


Breakfast in the hotel lobby... mom likes my silly face here...

First we headed to the backlot...


 and mom and I checked out the Disney Jr. show...

Which was EXACTLY like the one at Disney World...

then I got to meet Jake!


and Stitch again...



and ride the Monster's Inc. ride (this is Boo's door)...

A perfect backdrop in my Monsters, Inc. dress...

It was a great ride!





Finally we found Sully and I was the first person to get to see him...



Then we headed to Bug Land and I got to ride bumper cars for the first time!

and a train...

and these really cool hot air balloons...

Finally it was time for one of my favorite rides of the trip... Mickey's Ferris Wheel...

There are swinging compartments and you literally swing back and forth HIGH every time the ferris wheel stops!


Mom and dad took turns riding the big roller coaster while I rode King Triton's carousel...


How cool is this bear?

We headed into the Art of Animation building (which was SUPER cool)...

and I enjoyed dancing to all the Disney songs I know...

then we went to Turtle Talk with Crush...

and did the Redwood Challenge (think enormous obstacle course)...


I loved it!  Except for when the woman told me I wasn't tall enough to do the rock climbing (42 inches), I sobbed!  It was kind of silly because I know daddy would have kept me safe...

But we did meet Dug... he is from UP!  And probably the cutest dog ever!  He made mommy miss Maggie!











We headed back to the hotel for a break and then went back to California Adventure for more rides AND World of Color...

It got cold FAST!

We rode lots of rides...

Including these super fun jellyfish...



I danced with mom while a band played...

and we finally got to do the AWESOME Toy Story ride!!!


I loved it!

World of Color was pretty awesome...

See Buzz and Woody on the water?

No comments: