Sunday, May 20, 2012

Memorial Pictures...

Another post from mom...

There is never an appropriate time to bring out the camera during a memorial service, but there was a point during the reception where we realized we were loosing the moment and my dad ran to the car and grabbed my camera...

Pat's kids... Kitty, Melissa, Jerry & Andy...












The grandkids... front row (me, Kitty's daughter, Lindsay, Jerry's daughter)
back row (Kirby, Jerry's son, Jacob, Andy's son, Rinny, Kitty's daughter, Greg, Jerry's son, Jessica, Andy's daughter)...












The ladies... Ashlee, Kitty, Rinny, Lee (Pat's sister), Linda (Lee's 
daughter), & Melissa...












The group grew... Ashlee, Kitty, Rinny, Lee, Linday, Melissa, Lindsay, & Jessica...
 My dad and his girls...



























Rin & Lindsay...












me & Lindsay (she was my rock during my pregnancy!)...


Andy & his kids...












Me & my great aunt Lee, I love her.  She looks so much like my grandma and we have always had a special bond...

We are all 3 completely exhausted... but it was wonderful to be together for Mother's Day... Happy Mother's Day Rin & mom!

No comments: