Monday, May 21, 2012

Summer Bucket List: Dallas Zoo

First here are a couple of pictures from Monday at school... it was my last "real" day of school, so we did my end of the year pictures...

Here I am with a picture of me from the first day of school... not a HUGE difference, but I'm definitely growing up!


Mom has a summer bucket list for us this summer and we are trying to get a few of them done before the big kids get out of school, SO we headed to the Dallas Zoo to see the koala's on Tuesday after ballet...

We had the closest parking spot to the entrance and the zoo was very quiet other than a couple of field trips...

First stop, penguins...

 

Elephants...

Lions...

Giraffes...


(no those are not my dirty fingernails!)...

Next we headed to the stream...


stopped by to see the birds...

Feed the koi fish...





and got back in the water...




We stopped to see the monkeys...

and the new koalas...


On our way out we stopped by to see the white alligator...

and the HUGE turtles...



Me and my new koala friend Kimmy took a ride on a gorilla at the end of the day... We had a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!

Hello, my name is Jonathan and I work for AMS Pictures. We are the creative agency for the Dallas Zoo and we are working on an advertising campaign for 2014 that centers around the theme “My Dallas Zoo.” We are wanting to use real photography from real Dallas Zoo customers for the campaign.

We came across the images of your daughter interacting with the penguin and really loved it. Would you be interested in possibly sharing that for the campaign? It could possibly be used in print, radio, television or internet advertising for the Dallas Zoo. We would offer you 4 free tickets to the zoo.

Please let me know at your earliest convenience. You may reach me at jarmstead@amspictures.com or at (214) 646-9256.

Thanks!
Jonathan