Monday, May 14, 2012

Disneyland Day 4

My most unusual dress request for the trip was a Small World outfit... it too mom awhile to figure out how to accomplish it, but it was perfect.  She had a designer friend design the hippo (he was very specifically requested) and then she found the other small world kids and some small world fabric from Japan...
 






We loved these vintage looking posters and it was so cool to find the one my outfit matched!


Our first ride of the day was of course Small World!  Up to this point in the trip I had been a little hesitant about what I wanted to ride and this was not working for mom.  She could tell I was worried about the rides and one of my favorite things about Disney World was the rides so she came up with a story.  She told me that Mickey Mouse was sending her text messages telling us which ride we were suppose to ride next.  He had approved each ride as safe, fun and as something I would enjoy.  Once she started doing this I had NO fear!


Disneyland's Small World is great because they went in and added lots of Disney characters...



Next I requested eating a banana on the Jungle Cruise...


and then a Dole Whip!

I changed into my princess dress to go meet Rapunzel and take some castle pictures...


This photo pass photographer was GREAT!  He really posed us and made sure there was no one behind us.
 











I mean how cool is this shot?

















Next came meeting Rapunzel...






We headed over to Critter Country to ride Winnie the Pooh...


and enjoyed Mickey shaped beignets...

They were WAY better than churos or funnel cake!




and then Mickey said it was time to ride some big girl rides... Haunted Mansion...

Pirates of the Caribbean (didn't know there was going to be a drop and I was at the front of the boat, so it kind of freaked me out, but I never cried and stayed very brave)...

Mom and dad rode Big Thunder Mountain separately...


and then we went to ride Casey's Circus Train... I desperately wanted to be in an animal car and I got one!


The cage says "wild animals"...

Finally it was time for the little kid rollercoaster...

It was awesome!

I loved it so much I rode it twice!



another trip to Mickey's house...




and another visit with Mickey...


another stop at Minnie's house...

and another stop in Goofy's garden...


Fish face...

I L-O-V-E-D Toon Town!  I'm still talking about it!





See how much I loved it, I asked to take a picture with the lamppost...

Parade time!



Our spot was NOT as good this time and it was very frustrating...



After the parade we headed back to the hotel for another round of Cheesecake Factory & McDonalds...  It was so nice to have them nearby!

No comments: