Saturday, August 17, 2013

3rd Post: Kindergarten Prep

Ms. Stephanie & 1st Presby were nice enough to open their doors for us for one last week of Kindergarten Prep.  We spent the week hanging out with old friends (Maribelle, Piper, Lilly, Emma, Trent) and getting ready for the assessments we will do at the beginning of the school year.  It was a super fun week, but it also made me realize how soon kindergarten is and it reminded me that none of my friends are going with me.

We also experimented with me making my clothing choices...

Monday...

Tuesday...

Wednesday...


 

Thursday... don't you love my boots????




Here I am at pick up.  My very very very last day at 1st Presby.  It's all feeling very real now!

We spent the afternoon mapping out our route to school and timing it to see how long it takes.  We have a secret short cut on our street that takes us right up a side walk (much safer than being by the street).

Friday morning we headed to Lewisville to see Wizard of Oz...


and then Friday afternoon I had a playdate at my neighbor Ava's house.  She is going to kindergarten with me, so it was great to spend some time with her!


Orange juice with light up ice cubes!  Mom needs to get me some of those!

No comments: