Sunday, August 11, 2013

Science Camp

I have been waiting for science camp all summer long!  A week at the Fort Worth Museum of Natural History and 2 hours of learning about sea creatures?  How awesome is that?

I begged mom to go early the first day so we could check out the museum (we hadn't been there in a long time)...

We checked out the Dino Dig...

Built some walls in the children's museum (and of course caught a cold)...

and explored paper airplanes...

Day 2... we had lunch at the museum, but didn't hang out quite as long...

Day 3... My cousin Blaise was in town and all I cared about was getting home to see him after camp!

Day 4... my favorite day because Blaise came to the museum with me to play while mommy worked...

and because I was so well behaved while mommy worked (it was the launch of free dining at Disney World), she bought me a prize... a big turtle!  I named him Crush!

No comments: