Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Circus Take 2!

Mom has figured out this 2nd trip to the circus thing is perfect for me!  I know what to expect, so I can sit back and really enjoy the show!  It helped that Moms' League was able to get us discounted tickets so it ended up being cheaper than going to the movies!


Isn't Dumbo the perfect circus shirt for mom?


A couple of iphone shots...

 

The best part of the Fort Worth venue is the animal open house!




 

and having another opportunity to meet some clowns (I was feeling shy 2 weeks before)...



We also knew how long the pre-show was so I wasn't stressed about getting to our seats before the show started (something I worry about)...



See no stress...

The best part was we got to sit with lots of Moms' League people and it was like my social life exploded all at one place!  There were friends from the neighborhood, ballet, camp, school, my old playgroup!  It was awesome!


Mom found all these pictures on her iphone... just typical summer stuff...

Like mastering headstands...

Modeling...

doing math...

Cuddling with the biggest bear I know...

and the softest dog I know...

and walking on the new wall that's going in beside our house to give us some backyard privacy!  We are excited!
 

Last week of summer HERE WE COME!

No comments: