Tuesday, August 27, 2013

First Day of School

It's today!  It's today!  I feel like all I have heard about since the last day of preschool is this thing called kindergarten.  The excitement of a new school and new friends made the summer drag on forever.  We are all excited to get into our new routine and back to normal.

Mom did a little Back to School breakfast for me...


She was glad she didn't slave over 5 different kinds of muffins, because I only wanted a few bites of cereal.  Mom didn't push it because she remembers being the same way on the first day of school...

Two weeks ago I asked if I could have streamers like I do on my birthday.  Daddy outdid himself!  They are my school colors!

Drinking my Jitter Juice to get the day started!


Mom was amazed how quickly I got ready and how excited I was to leave...

And because what is the first day of school without comparison pictures...

2012...

2011...

2010...

 2009...

I really think my 4 years of preschool has helped me be ready for today!

Some fun pictures with a sign!




and we are off!  The walk is less than 5 minutes... but man does that backpack get heavy!

Mom says I look way too big here...

I was SO excited that daddy got to walk me to school!

Our enormous megaphone...

Me & my mommy...

Me & my daddy...

Me & my new teacher Mrs. Oliphint!



No comments: