Sunday, August 25, 2013

Last Weekend of Summer!

We started the weekend off with a playdate at Dove Pool with Piper.  It was SO much fun!  I'm so glad we are going to be in dance together this fall.  I don't know what I would do if I didn't see Piper every week!





Saturday morning we headed to our neighborhood pool for a Kindergarten Pool Party.  It was awesome!  We had a great turn out and everyone got to meet some classmates.  I have 4 girls from the neighborhood in my class!  We had donuts, snow cones, and even a magician!

Classmates!

Daddy and I perfected my pool jumps...

Here's the magician...



Saturday afternoon we headed to Cabella's to get daddy's birthday present and enjoy some people watching...

Daddy helped me with the shooting range too...



Saturday night Miss Michelle came over to babysit while mommy and daddy headed out to see Book of Mormon...


 

 These were their seats... SO high!  Mom said she stood for most of the show because it was a better view.  Mom says the show was super funny!

Sunday we spent doing our routine stuff, grocery shopping, cleaning and getting ready for the week.  Most of my friends start school tomorrow, but I get ONE MORE DAY!

Here I am kissing the oven while mommy made mini muffins to go in my lunchbox.  

No comments: