Friday, August 2, 2013

Post 2: Disneymania Theater Camp

It was finally time for one of my favorite weeks of summer!  Theater Camp... Disney style!

and of course some swimming!  Check out my dead man's float!

Mom loves Disney theater camp because I get to wear all my park outfits again!

I even got princess hair!

Since theater camp is in the afternoon, we found lots of fun things to do in the  morning... like see Ariel with marionettes!

First they brought out a marionette to show us how they work...

It was fascinating!

Then the show began!  Eric's ship...

Under the sea...

 Ursela!

Day #3...


and a shot at camp...

Day 4:

Day 5 I had art in the morning...



and then I came home to get ready for our little production...


Coming onto stage...



Introducing myself...
 

 Our first song was Zip a Dee Doo Dah...

and then we did "Just Can't Wait to be King"...

and we ended with "When You Wish Upon a Star"... if you listen towards the end you'll hear all the other kids kind of fade out of singing and I'm left pretty much singing on my own!

I was super proud of myself!

and of course I got to spend time with the incredible Ms. Taylor!

Mommy made Mickey oreo pops for the whole class...

and we celebrated another good week at BJ's... can you tell it's a family favorite?

No comments: