Thursday, August 22, 2013

End of Summer Bucket List

Summer is winding down and we are trying to create as many memories and success stories as we can!  We spent Monday at McDonalds and the splash pad with Bella.  As we were driving there that morning I told mom "I'm ready to go under the water".  This has been something I have wanted to do ALL summer, but I've been too afraid.  Not today!  I went straight under and enjoyed it the entire time I was there!



We had a blast together!

Tuesday I busted out some pink jungle print (really jungle animals should all be pink)...


and took Emma to Rainforest Cafe...


We had a LOT of fun!




Then we rode the carousel...

and went to a 3 hour art class at Art House...

Wednesday morning mom had PTA work to do at the school... so I tagged along.  As we were working we got the phone call we've been waiting for... my TEACHER!  We ran down to her classroom to meet her after she called and she is exactly who we wanted!  I am so excited!

After she got her morning work done we headed to the preschool so I could help Ms. Stephanie demonstrate how she teaches math at their preschool teacher training...

Mom was listening from outside the room and was pretty impressed with my math skills!

Mom had to head back to the school to do more PTA work, so I got to go hang with my neighbor Ava (who is now officially my classmate Ava!)

No comments: