Saturday, August 3, 2013

Preschool Camp

Rain glorious rain!  Can you believe we had rain in July? And for more than just one day too!

I was thrilled!



I was also thrilled to head back to 1st Presby for 2 weeks of preschool camp!

with a rain jacket of course!

Day 2...

Day 3 (splash day)...

Day 4 (we did a little dance performance for the parents)...

On Friday mom had to go to the Texas PTA Leadership conference so I got to spend the day with my friend Bella!

and mommy got to see her sweet sorority sister Amy!

Monday...

Tuesday I was in a mood so there are no pictures...

Wednesday (splash day)...

Thursday (we did a little music performance for the parents)...


Friday I headed to art & then to the mall for some back to school shopping and then finally over to my friend Emma's house for a playdate... it was an awesome day!

I convinced mom and dad to move the air mattress downstairs so I have a place to watch movies...

and jump!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

domain "http://www.homesforsalerebate.com" listed
landing page for any of the above particular cities on fsrefund
the listing page from any given property for sale on fsrefund as applicable
use the term "for sale" after all permutations listed in all FB posts
describe "100% rebate cash back real estate commissions"

Hi People I am Micle.

I am, FB Real Estate Sites-United Dynamic. Please see............

Hollywood House

Los Angeles Home

California Homes

Maryland Home

Virginia Homes

Chicago Home

Philadelphia Home

Irvine Home

Beverly Hills Home

Malibu Homes

Fontana Home

My Comment is Special for your site.

See and Thanks!