Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Ballet & the 3rd day of school...

Monday morning we headed to ballet...


I was a little sad that daddy wasn't going with us...


and when I got there separation anxiety hit in full force and Ms. Donna had to leave the door open so I could see mommy...


Doing our stretches...


Heel flexes...


Mom finally captured some ballet videos this time...





This is our first little dance routine... it's WAY too cute!


Shaking our tails...


We got to skip in pairs today...


Notice I can skip with one foot, but not the other...


Miss Donna was so proud of how well I learned to forward roll in just a week, last week I wouldn't try them by myself at all!



and of course we got to hula hoop (Madeline's really good)...


After ballet we headed to McDonalds to play...


This morning we headed to my 3rd day of preschool. Separation anxiety at drop off is in FULL effect! Mom was trying to not let me have time to get worked up this morning so we skipped pictures...


Do I look like a kid that would cry when mommy left the classroom? It's literally for 20 seconds (just to make mom feel guilty) and then I have a great day...


Miss Michelle captured these pictures today...


Mmm... my favorite snack! With Lilly & Isabelle...


I got to stay for "afternoon enrichment" today. I will be staying on Tuesdays until 2:30, we get to play with the big kids and do super fun stuff. Oh and my cupcake shirt? Well it's Miss Michelle & Piper's birthday! Happy birthday my friends!!!

No comments: