Saturday, September 11, 2010

Little Gym & Hudson's Birthday Party

We started our Saturday off in one of our favorite ways, a trip to Little Gym!


I was Mr. Nick's "helper" today and I really enjoyed it!


We all kind of woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, but it was nothing a few back whoop-ti-dos couldn't fix!


Exploration time has been super fun lately...


and today for the first time in months I participated in all of the class activities (mom blames school)...




So close to doing a flip!


After a forward roll...


I got to help Mr. Nick a second time with some handstands...




Can you tell how fast I was swinging on the rings?


Shooting hoops...


After naptime we headed to Hudson's 3rd birthday party.


It was a choo choo themed party and we were super excited to see a real choo choo there!


Off on our ride...


Waiving to daddy...


We quickly escaped inside to the air conditioning and checked out Hudson's cake...


Here's all the fun inside...


and found some fun train sets...


The birthday boy!!!


They had an arts and crafts station...


and train tables...


I kept my eyes on the pool outside...


They even had a candy station!


Can you see me saying "choo choo"...


Stella always gives mommy the biggest smiles...




Finally I got brave enough to venture into the bounce house...


and so did Hudson...


How funny is this... all my curls went straight mid jump!


Happy girl! I love birthday parties!


Here I am at his party last year...


My new favorite thing is to try to teach daddy ballet... it's hilarious...


Mmmm... lollipop stick...


More jumping...


Hugs for the birthday boy...


and a picture in my take home hat... we had a blast!


Happy birthday Hudson!

No comments: