Friday, September 24, 2010

The Rest of My Week...

Wednesday we headed to "Wednesday School"... otherwise known as MomMets. I love it! I have the same teacher every week and we even get to go outside!


Thursday I headed back to school.


In a custom made shirt...


With my favorite letter on it...


and a custom made flower... cute huh? Mom plans on stealing it from me...


Ali waited in the car for me while I played at school...


She's still my favorite friend...


Mom looks forward to Friday because she gets to hang out with me all morning and our schedule isn't as tight. We slept in this morning, got a load of laundry done and headed to playgroup at the park...


I was excited to get to play with Brooklyn & Keira...


How cute are Brooklyn's pigtails? I'm loving her long hair!


I was UBER brave and went down the big slide over and over again...


Big girl swinging...


More sliding...


We headed over to see the Koi fish...


One of them even jumped out of the water and scared me...


Funny that we are sitting the same huh?


I headed up the spider web and made it higher than mom can reach so she made me come down...


I still love to baby swing because I can FLY!






Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: