Friday, September 10, 2010

GCS Mom's League Meeting

Can you believe this is the 4th year mom has been in Mom's League? Her first meeting was September 2007, when she was 7 months pregnant with me. She felt so out of place not having a kid, but she was so glad to have the support system of the group once I was born!

Our first meeting of the year was this morning and I was ready to go see my friends...


Here I am last year (at the October meeting because I stayed with Miss Carrie during the September one)...


and here I am the year before...


and the year before that... HA!


This morning was extra-special because we were having a fashion show to show off our new Mom's League shirts...


It's too bad mom & I don't look alike. :)


Or love each other...


One quick pic outside and off we went!


I helped mommy set up and then I had an added surprise... Dora the Explorer was there! Oh my!


My first reaction...


"This is so cool mom"...


Showing off my full outfit...


The closest I would get to Dora without mommy...


Sophia and I played while we waited for the meeting to start...




and I had a donut snack...


This was probably the moment that mom should have realized I was a little under the weather...


But I perked back up...


Finally it was time for the fashion show to begin, first the babies...


and then Brooklyn & I. Mom was so proud because I smiled the entire time and when we got on stage she asked me to put my hand on my hip and smile and I did it!


We all stayed on stage and ran around...




Until it was time to go to "playcare"... Mom was hesitant to put me back there. This was my 4th day in a row of some kind of new daycare situation. I mean how much can a kiddo take? But I did great! I had 1 minute of tears and then I became the teacher's "helper" and had a blast!


Mom was so proud when I came out that she gave me a lollipop...


We had a great meeting and a great rest of the day!


By bedtime I had a slight fever and didn't quite seem myself. Pray that I feel better in the morning, we have a busy weekend planned!

No comments: