Saturday, September 4, 2010

Little Gym & Live Music...

We are definitely getting into a fun routine on Saturdays...

We started the day with some puppy snuggling...




some pictures of my cute outfit...




Testing out my bench for school pictures next week...


Big bench... little bench...


Then we headed to Little Gym...


I was super excited to RUN!


and I didn't hesitate at all on the jump track...


I showed off my monkey skills...


and daddy helped me on the high bar...


Bear crawls...


and big jumps...


We practiced jumping and swinging on the bar (some of the kids are fearless with this)...


I did pretty good on my second try!


Beam walking...


and then we finished the class with drums...




I was so excited about "live music" that I skipped my nap. I laid in my bed for 2 hours, but didn't sleep a wink...


after a quick burger we headed to Central Market, our Saturday night spot...


Mom decided to play with some of her camera settings on her new camera...







and I got brave and ventured on to the playscape tonight...




I even learned how to climb the ladder...


Sitting on the dragon...


I walked the "balance beam"...


and found Zuzi & Kaia to play with...


Mom kept trying to snap a picture of my eyes because they were REALLY blue tonight...


As we left Kaia & Zuzi were having way too much fun on the dragon's back...


They are funny kids!




Tomorrow we are headed to the Dallas Zoo!

No comments: