Sunday, September 12, 2010

Grandparent's Day in Granbury...

This morning we headed out for a day in Granbury with the Forts...


Notice I'm still carrying around some of my party favors from last night's birthday party...


For me one of the best parts of the trip to Granbury is having Maggie there with me...


As soon as dad mentioned going this morning I immediately asked about the baby doll house...


Nana and her girls...


She was a good sport about helping me play dollhouse...


Pop Pop and his girls...


Seriously this thing keeps me entertained the entire time I'm there...


and Maggie just loves Nana!


A great picture except that everyone is looking somewhere different...


This one is better... Happy Grandparents Day! I'm so lucky to have my Fort grandparents and my Rodman grandparents... I feel very loved!

No comments: