Sunday, September 26, 2010

Batman Party & The Zoo...

Saturday morning mommy and I headed to Paradise Pond for the Teodecki twins' 3rd birthday party. This is where I'm having my birthday party in December and when mom told me where we were going and that it was for a birthday party I got really excited and said "my birthday party"... when mom explained that no it wasn't mine, but there would still be cake I said "oh... ok".

So off we went...


Luckily there were lots of boys there so I got to play with some of the girl toys without a crowd...


and I had to find Rexi...


The puppy slide keeps me occupied for most of the visit...


Time for a group picture...


These are always SO hard to get!


Happy birthday Miles & Grant!


One of my favorite things about paradise pond is that after you eat you get to go play some more...




I even braved the cycle-go-round (until it got too fast)...


Rollercoaster!


Down the road in Texas another Grant was celebrating his first birthday... my cousin! Happy birthday Grant!


While I napped, mom went and got her hair done... I told her she should do pink, but she decided a brown would be better for fall, when I saw her I said "It's not pink"... HA! (notice our matching boots... Walmart!)


We headed out to dinner and to get ice cream...


It was a beautiful evening!


This morning we woke up to cooler temperatures and decided it was a great day for the zoo. We were going to go to the small zoo in Gainsville, but I started talking about the carousel and choo choo train and mom and dad realized we needed to go to Fort Worth!


So off we went with Lotso Hugs Bear...


Flying!


All the animals were enjoying the cooler weather and showing off their newest additions like baby Layla...


I love zoo days with daddy!


and mommy of course...


The baby giraffe was running circles... it was so funny!


I couldn't wait to take a picture with Bonnie...





When we got to the penguins they were eating lunch and super active...




Carousel time (this was my choice I wanted to ride in the carriage)...




Train time!








We stopped at the play area for a little while...


Chicken in a chicken coupe...


and then we had to stop and see the turtles (daddy's favorite animal)...


Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: