Wednesday, September 8, 2010

MomMets Week 1

First some pictures of dress up time last night. I am OBSESSED with The Muppet Show right now and mom had a bear costume... so I decided I wanted to be Fozzy Bear...


Wakka... wakka... wakka...


We rented a Muppets dvd at the library that I've been watching like crazy, it even had Liberace & Wonder Woman on it...


Bear crawls...


Grrr....


This morning mom and I headed to MomMets, otherwise known as "Wednesday school". This is a wonderful Moms of Preschoolers group at The Met church by our house. The great news is I didn't cry at school (first successful daycare situation outside of school) and mom had a great time meeting with some other moms. It's a win win!

It was pouring rain when we left the house...


Me and Callie...


Isn't my outfit cute? The little girls clothes (3-4) are SO much cuter than the toddler stuff!


After the meeting we celebrated my good behavior with lunch at McDonalds...


Can you believe I've still never had a soda? I'm REALLY asking mom about hers right now, but for now I stick to the juice mixes they have. Mom and dad are both HUGE dr. pepper drinkers and they are afraid I will be just as addicted as soon as I lay hands on it...


Big red car!


"Where's Milla?"


Queen of the world!


Tomorrow I head back to Thursday school at First Presbyterian... So far I am LOVING my new fall schedule!

No comments: