Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wednesday Friends & School...

Wednesday morning we woke up and headed to MomMets...


I was REALLY excited about going, but when I got there I got really sad. Mom came and checked on me several times and after some outside time, I was good again...


As a reward mom and I headed to McDonalds to meet up with some of my old Wednesday playgroup...


Austin...


Addie M. (who goes to Wednesday school with me)...


We've become buddies at Wednesday school and I was so glad to see her...


She TOTALLY makes me laugh...


She would go 5 steps up the slide and slide back down over and over again just to make me giggle...


Which made Bubba laugh too...


Sweet Bubba...


I turned around and said "Everyone say cheese" when mom took this one...


I bet I went down the slide 100 times...


What's funny is that the boys are starting to really play like boys and us girls are starting to really play like girls...


But we all love eachother...


Bubba and mommy were playing a game and making Bubba laugh...


see love...


"Can we do this every week?"


Boys! Playing skateboards on the rail...


and us girls trying to figure out how to get to the mall!


Sweet Rhaegan (Addie's sister)... she's so ready to play with us!


Thursday morning we got ready for school...


We were learning about rainbows, so mom busted out my rainbow dress...


Cute huh?



Grandma Kitty & Papa are here so we planning a very fun weekend!

No comments: