Thursday, September 2, 2010

Paradise Pond with Piper...

I disappeared on mom today when we were getting ready to leave and I was found watching my video screen (that's my bed), one of the maids was doing my bed and I was watching her. I promptly wanted to go upstairs and say thank you too her, which made mommy proud!


It was time to wear my fairy shirt again...


It's just one of those fun shirts that feels like dress up to me...


We headed to Paradise Pond to meet up with my sweet friend Piper from school...


Our moms are hoping that if we spend a little time together our transition into the new classroom won't be as hard, we were REALLY good friends during camp!


I have a hard time not wanting to play by myself these days and I kept wondering off to do my own thing. Mostly boy things that I don't have much of at home... Like legos...


and cars...




and dinosaurs...


While Piper played dress up...


I finally tackled the bounce house that I loved so much at Brooklyn's birthday party...






and found the Shrek mask...


Finally mom convinced us to play "store" together, which was a great success...


We took turns and everything!


Where's Piper?


Thanks for the super fun playdate Piper! I can't wait to hang out with you at school next week!

No comments: