Thursday, September 9, 2010

Preschool Day 2

Well consider this a short, boring post, but at least we are still caught up!

This morning's photo shoot was short...


I was distracted by Alice...


and my tummy was hurting...


But mom did have to laugh at how much my outfit looks like the 2nd day of preschool from last year...


See? Funny huh?


When we got to school this morning I asked mommy to stay and play with me and when she explained she was leaving I started to cry. Miss Shawna read a book with me and I calmed down pretty quickly. Ms. Cyndi checked on me a couple of minutes after mom left and said I was fine.

By pick up I was back to my happy self...


Mom still hasn't started doing the carpool line, she's not sure how I would do...


and when would I go look at the water?


It's an early blogging day because mom has ballet tonight. Tomorrow we have our Mom's League meeting (another daycare situation).

No comments: