Friday, September 3, 2010

Shortest Trip to Jump for Fun Ever!

The morning started off with me playing the "not yet" game. This is one of my favorites...

Mom: "Milla it's time to go, playgroup already started"
Milla: "Not yet"
Mom: "If we are going to go we need to leave right now"
Milla: "Not yet, 3 more minutes"
Mom: "What a bummer, I guess we aren't going"
Milla: "No I want to go"
Mom: "Ok let's get ready"
Milla: "Let's build a lego house first"

This goes on and on until we are an hour late for playgroup, I'm in butterfly wings with Fozzie Bear and Kermit the Frog and mom is exhausted!

Butterfly wings...


and Fozzie...


The fun lasted about 45 minutes...


I was independent...


had lots of fun sliding...


Drove the fire engine...


Made mommy laugh...


Jumped...


Played air hockey (which made mom realize how much taller I've gotten)...


Got measured to see if I had indeed gotten taller, yep I definitely have...


and went down one more slide...


Then my other favorite game started:

Milla: "We can go to a store after this" (meaning home is boring, naps are boring... let's stay out and shop).
Mom: "No Milla after playgroup we are going to go home and eat lunch and take a nap"
Milla: TOTAL TODDLER MELTDOWN!!! Followed by mom carrying me out of Jump for Fun like a bag of potatoes with me screaming and crying.

Oh the joys of 2 1/2!

After a nice long time out at home, the rest of the day went much better. Let's just pray this ends when I turn 3 and we don't have to endure the "Terrible Threes" too!

Speaking of 3rd birthdays... We won the birthday party photo contest! YAY! I will officially have paparazzi at my 3rd birthday party! I'm so excited!

No comments: