Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ballet, School & A Princess Tea Party...

Monday morning we headed to ballet... my last ballet class until January. :(


I was very excited to be there...


and play with Sydney...


Tap...


Tuesday morning I was too grumpy for pictures (a trend lately... mommy is praying I smile at my birthday party this weekend)...


Dad got a few smiles out of me at the end of the day to show off my cute shirt...


Miss Michelle loved it because she has weiner dogs...


My dog...


Best friends...


Wednesday morning I got to wear a very special dress...


My first smocked dress (a southern tradition)...


Mom can't explain why this is my first one, other than they are expensive and very prissy...


Luckily there is a group on facebook that is doing auctions every night and the prices are much more affordable...


Because don't I look cute in it?


So where were we going in my special dress?


Hayden Claire's Tea Party...


HC's birthday is in December like mine and her mommy is going to have a big party for her in the spring, but she had a small tea party for her to celebrate her actual birthday...


I was excited to see the craft projects...


and the princess dress up...


and the make up...


lip gloss!


Mommy was there with me...


The chocolate covered strawberry was my favorite part... I told mommy afterward "I wish we could have those at home"...


Here is HC and her brother Houston...


Cupcake time!


Sweet Hayden Claire!


We all got balloon creations...


and our faces painted...


I went for the hearts again...


The tea party was at an antique store and we had to explore the store to find the restrooms... I found Mickey and Minnie on the way and said "I wish I could go to the REAL Disney... not Disney on Ice" (can you tell "I wish" is my favorite statement right now). So a trip to Disney World has officially been requested...


Hugs for HC! Thanks for including me in your special day!

No comments: