Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Eve...

We woke up to a rainy Christmas Eve...


Which meant playtime at McDonalds!




After a nice long nap we were ready for our Christmas Eve festivities to begin!


Mom had a gingerbread house ready for me to decorate...


And Nana and Pop Pop came over to help...








My left over snowflakes from my party came in pretty handy as gingerbread house decor...




So happy to see my Papa Don...


Mom says this one is priceless!


Here is our attempt at a family picture (notice the lights on us from the tree)...


and big hugs...


Me and all my grandparents... I'm a lucky girl!


Instead of cooking mom called Uncle Julios and let them do the cooking... it was yummy!






All ready for presents (at one point I told mommy I would just skip eating dinner so I could open my presents sooner)...


All ready!




Being goofy...


Let's do this!


I got all kinds of wonderful things, mom gave me a furreal puppy & a Rapunzel vanity, dad gave me a Playmobile Zoo, Nana and Grandad gave me a basketball hoop, a Rapunzel dress & shoes & a playmobile zoo, Grandma Kitty & Papa gave me a new doll & rocking horse for her, a new stroller, & a camera for my leapster explorer...


Setting up my zoo...


Hugs for Papa Don...


It was finally time for my BIG presents... Grandma Kitty & Papa Don gave me a Barbie Jeep!




and Nana and Grandad gave me a house!




What a fun Christmas Eve!

1 comment:

Tiffany Jewelry said...

What a child!I guess you live in a happy family. Wishing you peace, joy and happiness through Christmas and the coming year.