Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Day at Home & Sweet & Sassy...

Wednesday morning mom had plans for us, but I wasn't interested. This has been a common theme lately. I love to stall and I will say "after this I will be ready to go"... the "after this" can last up to an hour and mom was way past frustrated with it. She explained we either were going right then or we weren't going at all. I agreed to stay home, but there were a few fits during the day when I realized I really wasn't going to get to go anywhere...

So instead we built a tent...


A pink princess tent of course!


and we played Cabella's shooting gallery. If you've ever been to Cabella's you've seen their shooting gallery, well mom and dad let me shoot the rifle a few times when we were there last weekend and it definitely left an impression...


My wands were my "gunds"...


This morning mommy tried a different tactic to get me dressed... she got me fully dressed while I was still in bed and groggy...


It worked MUCH better!


After school mommy had my first birthday surprise...


My first manicure/pedicure at Sweet and Sassy...




I wasn't so sure at first...


But eventually I got into it...


The lotion has glitter in it!


Relaxing!


Look at my pretty flower!


This is how you should always dry your nails... with a lollipop and an episode of Fresh Beat Band...


Content...


After my nails were dry it was time to head back onto the stage...






And mom captured some of my joy on film...

No comments: