Sunday, December 12, 2010

Preschool Birthday Party & Rudolph...

Wednesday was an errand day so mom let me dress myself... of course I picked a Gymboree shirt, a headband and sparkly jeans... mom thinks I have pretty good taste!


Thursday we had brownies at school to celebrate my birthday...


I had no problem accepting that it was my birthday again... I came downstairs and demanded that mommy and daddy both tell me "happy birthday" before leaving to school...


Mom came into class before the end of the day to make sure I had a fun party...


We were all hyper from the brownies, but it is obvious how much we all love eachother...




Kade is such a ladies man!


Me and my sweet teacher Michelle...


Friday we headed to Casa Manana to see Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer... he has been my favorite story this year and I've watched the movie over and over again...


Ready for the show to start!




I was so excited to see him! The show was great, they followed the plot of the movie exactly and I loved Bumble the snow monster...

No comments: