Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Day...

Santa had a lot of fun making all my wishes come true this year... literally my favorite phrase this past month has been "I wish"... and boy did I wish for a lot of things from Santa!



Look at the clock! I slept past 9am on Christmas Day!


Checking out all my presents...


I was SO excited that Santa was able to bring me my train table... it's awesome!


He brought me 3 Disney princess dolls and they were having a tea party together...


and he brought me my HIPPO! The elves had to work extra hard on him!


Can you tell I was excited?


Stockings too?


Candy, candy, candy... and a tooth brush!


Checking to make sure he ate his cookies...


He even brought me a Godiva gingerbread man!


Mmmm... breakfast!




Lollipops...


A big Santa marshmallow!


He even brought me a big Little People Fair set up... it's pretty awesome!


Look at all my fun stuff!


Mom was SO thankful for all the new toys when she started feeling sick... by 10am she wasn't getting out of bed...


Luckily an awesome daddy and some awesome new toys kept my attention and let her rest...


The aftermath!


I love my vanity... but I have noticed that over the past few days my makeup has started to disappear.... hmmm....




We also watched the Disney Christmas Parade a few times...


and took a few drives around the house...


All this excitement was too much for Maggie...


But Santa brought her some BIG rawhides too keep her happy...


Merry Christmas everybody!


Keep reading for Christmas Eve & other Christmas activities...

No comments: